ChalkBox

Miyerkules, Hunyo 10, 2015

The Dream Catcher

I have  a dream
I am a dreamer
Today I am one step closer
Everyday is a chance to do better
Everyday is a chance to dream bigger
I believe in myself
And in the great things I can do
I'll keep dreaming, keep going
Keep fighting, keep climbing
My dreams do matter
I'll keep my eyes on the goal
I'll never back down, never falter
I'm sure I will see it through
My journey is long
It will never be easy
But reward comes to those who believe deeply
If I fail, I'll rise up and stand tall
Life is measured by how many times you get up
Every time you fall
I'll chase my heart's desire
Find my niche, find my fire
I will fulfill my mission
Set the world afire
No task is too big
No goal is too small
With hardwork and grit
I can conquer all
To always try always
Is what I need to do
I'll do what I can 
To make my dreams come true






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento